HIRING - HEAVY EQUIPMENT
OPERATOR WAGE DOE
HIRING - PIPE FITTER - WAGE DOE
Bozeman, Ennis & Livingston Areas
Previous experience preferred.
- Assist in the development, preparation, and finalization of project schedule.
- Responsible for procuring and submitting all project submittal information as well as managing the approval process.
- Responsible for assisting with the administration of the subcontract requirements, contract documents, and change orders.
- Coordinate communications and correspondences from owners, general contractors, and subcontractors.
- Ensure project quality control procedures are followed during the construction process, in accordance with the contract documents.
- Responsible for job closeout being performed in a proper and efficient manner, while keeping the Project Manager informed.
- Assist in resolution of conflicts with clients and customers.
- Record all applicable scheduling information in BuilderTrend with target dates for completion of tasks.
- Review Job Costs with the Project Manager.
- Release material in a timely manner and coordinate deliveries.
- Visits job sites as needed; understands jobsite environment and reviews jobsite progress.
- Assist Project Manager in preparing monthly billings, cost projection and weekly logs.