Targeted Case Manager, Nutrition Coordinator, TherapistA.W.A.R.E. Inc. _Auto
Are you ready to make a difference?
Bozeman, MT Job Openings:
- Targeted Case Manager Shift: Monday - Friday (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
- Nutrition Coordinator Shift: Monday - Friday (7:30 am-4:00 pm) Varies
- EHS Education Manager Shift: Monday-Friday Varies
- Early Head Start Teacher Shift: Monday - Friday (8:00 am-5:00 pm)
- Therapist Shift: Monday - Friday (8:00 am-4:00 pm)
- CSCT Treatment Service SpecialistShift: Monday - Friday (8:00 am-4:00 pm)
Equal Opportunity Employer
AWARE started in 1976 with a small group of parents sitting around a kitchen table discussing opportunities and possibilities for their children who had special needs. Their discussions led to the opening of a small furniture refinishing business where people affected by developmental disabilities could learn a trade and make a valuable contribution to the community. The AWARE acronym Anaconda Work and Residential Enterprises reflects that historical mission.
From modest beginnings, AWARE has grown into an organization that helps thousands of people achieve their potential in communities across Montana. Originally formed to meet the needs of people affected by developmental disabilities, today AWARE is the leading provider in Montana of early childhood, jobs for people with disabilities, residential, and community care services.