Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Bozeman Daily Chronicle is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to prospect and grow our digital advertising business for corporate accounts. This position also helps the sales team grow and develop impactful digital advertising campaigns. This is a challenging position, performing at the highest levels requires hard work, a skilled approach and the right mindset.
The ideal candidate will have an aptitude to learn digital marketing, customer needs analysis and facilitating sales. In addition to being a great communicator, demonstration of interpersonal and analytical skills is crucial. Must have a passion for standard marketing best practices and ability to work with a number of technology partners and platforms. This is a great opportunity to work with a variety of businesses to develop creative advertising campaigns and deliver complex and dynamic results for our customers in a fast paced and fulfilling environment.
• Prospect and manage large corporate accounts.
• Oversee the fulfillment, sales, and reporting of digital advertising strategies.
• Sales facilitation by performing customer needs analysis and campaign ideation.
• Develop comprehensive and in-depth advertising programmatic advertising proposals and campaigns to drive in revenue growth for local, state, and national advertisers
• Fulfill and manage the operations of all news website and programmatic campaigns
• Manage reporting and campaign updates in a timely and effective manner that can be communicated efficiently
• Develop new sales strategies and initiatives to assist in revenue growth for department and named accounts. • Identify needs of advertisers and develop solutions specifically for each
• Understand and be involved in design of digital assets • Grow online audience and inbound leads through engagement campaigns
• Manage revenue tracking and provide accurate reporting
• Minimum 2-4 years of digital advertising/marketing experience in a relevant industry.
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, programmatic advertising capabilities, marketing best practices, and website analytics
• Proficient with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, and content management platforms
• Solid understanding of some marketing automation platforms or other advertising technology platforms
• Creative and excellent analytical abilities
• Outstanding communication and analytical abilities
• Up-to-date on latest digital marketing trends and technologies
• Collaboration and diverse project management skills to work on long term interdepartmental projects Bonus
• Solid understanding of HTML, CSS
• Digital marketing agency experience
Adams Publishing Group LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer.