Customer Service Specialist
Looking for more than an average customer service job?
One with a growing, global software company (you’ll gain technical knowledge!) that presents interesting challenges each day (you’ll never be bored!) that flexes your people-oriented superpowers?
As a Customer Support Specialist at Eventgroove, you’ll provide information about our products and services while accurately and efficiently resolving any issues our clients encounter through a multitude of communication channels. You’ll learn to help our customers create and host successful fundraisers, raffles, and events.
Above all, we want every member of the Eventgroove customer support team to be solutionoriented and take care of our customers with empathy and warmth. If this sounds like the perfect fit, we’re looking for someone to make difference with our customers who has:
- Proven customer support or client service representative experience
- The ability to demonstrate the options and features of our products and services to engage our customers
- A professional, warm manner and a demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Time-management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good computer and internet skills
- Demonstrated the skill of effectively resolving customer issues/complaints with empathy and patience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to be a good team player and be someone who will contribute positively to our team environment
The position requires 40+ hours per week, 8-hour-per-day shifts, Monday- Friday with some overtime and some weekend work for projects and fundraiser support. Hourly pay: $22 per hour DOE. $2000 bonus after 12 months employment in good standing.