HVAC Maintenance Technician
HVAC/R Maintenance Technician. **Recent Wage Increase** Montana State University – Bozeman
Required Qualifications – Experience, Education, Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of HVAC/R equipment.
- Valid Universal EPA Certification for proper handling and use of refrigerants.
- High school graduation or equivalent. plus one of the following:
- Journeyman-level pipefitter- refrigeration certification.
- Five (5) years full-time (or part-time equivalent) work experience maintaining, operating, installing, and troubleshooting refrigeration/heat transfer systems and controls.
- Successful completion of Vocational/Technical institute training (minimum of two years).
- 1,200 hours of equivalent formal certification program training in refrigeration, air-conditioning, and/or controls.
- Competence using specialized equipment of the HVAC/R industry such as welding, soldering/brazing, digital multi-meter, recovery equipment, etc.
- Demonstrated competence using personal computers and software.
For complete job announcement and application procedures, click on: https://jobs.montana.edu/postings/24507.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans/Disabled