Irrigation Technician - Groundskeeper II or III
Irrigation Technician – Groundskeeper II or III. Facilities Services/Montana State University – Bozeman. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Turf management; tree and shrub maintenance and installation
- Street and sidewalk maintenance
- Landscape design and construction; greenhouse production; flowerbed design and maintenance; irrigation system design, installation and maintenance
- Street, sidewalk, and entryway snow removal and alleviation of icy hazards
- Outdoor environmental safety
- Weed and outside pest control; equipment repair and maintenance
- Maintaining and producing landscape inventories and other detailed records
- Waste/recycling collection, hauling and disposal
- Performing related duties as required.
Required Qualifications – Experience, Education, Knowledge & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus relevant post-secondary education in a landscape-horticulture/maintenance curriculum or related area and/or experience in a commercial grounds maintenance operation. Note: to be considered for a Groundskeeper III, a minimum of 2 years of full-time (or part-time equivalent) experience in a large-scale grounds maintenance operation is required.
- Experience in general commercial grounds maintenance operations.
- Demonstrated competence using personal computers and software, such as word processing, spreadsheets, electronic calendars, and email. Microsoft Office preferred.
For complete job announcement and application procedures, click on: https://jobs.montana.edu/postings/25088.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans/Disabled