Extension Coordinator for Grants & Extramural Funds, MSU Extension Nutrition Education, full time, Bozeman. Will work with a fun group of people to support faculty and staff in managing grants and contracts, expenditures and reporting. Excellent benefits! Complete description and how to apply at msuextension.org, click on “Careers.” Screening continues.
- Managing budgets from various indexes in coordination with the Extension Nutrition Education Program Director and Extension Finance Team
- Analyzing financial and budget trends and preparing a variety of monthly, quarterly, and annual fiscal reports as needed.
- Utilizing CatBooks, Banner, Chrome River, and other accounting software to pay expenses, develop and interpret financial reports, and correct errors.
- Coordinating updates in fiscal management practices to maximize efficiency and comply with policy changes.
- Collecting and retrieving fiscal documentation for formal audits.
- Clarifying and coordinating fiscal and managerial responsibilities of Principal Investigators.
- Collaborating with the MSU Office of Sponsored Programs to support Extension faculty and staff in managing grants and contracts.
- Working as a member of the MSU Extension Finance Team to assist with other duties related to fiscal management.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans/Disabled.