Client Services Managers
Navitec, Inc., an IT Security and Cloud Transformation professional services firm, Expanding locations to Bozeman, MT.
Position Description: Navitec, Inc. is hiring for one or more Client Services Manager(s) to focus on developing fortune 500 enterprise accounts. This position will primarily focus on business development over the phone and other media channels, with up to 10% national travel. Your primary job will be to build and maintain consistent communication with client managers that specifically hire for IT Security and Cloud Transformation professional services.
Responsibilities · Locate potential buyers/ key managers via all media channels.
· Connect with prospects via phone, LinkedIn, email, text, Twitter and any other effective media channels.
· Build a referral-based book of business within existing and prospect companies.
· Find client pain points, and position Navitec as a competitive advantage.
· Position Navitec as a senior-level workforce provider as well as a professional services provider.
· Develop strong relationships with high profile accounts based on consistent professional communication.
· Become a technical recruiting market consultant to your clients.
· Build on existing client opportunities, as well as consistently generate new clients, new opportunities.
· Provide on-time check-ins and optimal customer service while clients are on billing.
· Ensure you are prioritizing high-income potential clients.
Attributes: Resilient demeanor
Strong phone presence
Willingness to learn
Some sales backgrounds preferred
Strong written and verbal communication a must.
Benefits: Health Insurance PTO: 15 days (Vacation, Sick, POW-days) + most nationally celebrated holidays Sales training program and account support Growing company – high potential for advancement
*Salary will be 36k/year + uncapped commission. 100K+ expectation. Most are starting to make commissions by 6 months tenure.