Journey Sales SpecialistOff The Beaten Path
Sales Help Wanted
Off The Beaten Path
Journey Sales Specialist
Adventure travel company, Off the Beaten Path (OBP) has an immediate, full-time position. This is a career opportunity to connect the heart of a traveler to the soul of a place! We are looking for someone who is sales-minded, action-oriented, organized, attune to details, & passionate about people, life & travel. Excellent communication skills, computer skills, customer focus, & the ability to multi-task in a team environment are essential.
*Create connections in a professional, positive, kind, & caring fashion.
*Build friendships & travel partners through initiated, proactive sales efforts.
*Learn the OBP portfolio of journey destinations, pricing structure, & utilization of selling tools to inspire travel.
*Cultivate leads, maintain activities & obtain goals set forth in the enterprise CRM system.
- Candidate must have previous office experience & preferably experience in sales or the travel industry.
- Position requires superior phone skills, comprehension of journey details, & a positive, professional attitude.
- Proficiency on networked, PC systems and cloud-based solutions for marketing automation, lead management, & booking details is required.
- Applications used but not limited to Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- A proven sales record experience in building client relationships are needed for this role.
- Competitive base salary, incentives & benefits are available.